- Start with the green texture paper with the rose border along the bottom. Mat a 2 ¾”x4” photo with black cardstock, leaving a 1/32” border. Mat onto red texture paper leaving 3/16” borders along the top, right, and bottom, and 7/8” on the left side. Trim a piece of the Dazzles™ border to fit along the wide edge. Ink the edges of the red mat and glue to page 1” from the top and 1 ¾” from the left.
- Stamp the square frame with Jet Black St?zOn onto a black and white photo. Cut out around the stamp. Mat onto red texture, leaving 3/16” around the top, left and bottom, and 7/8” on the right side. Place a portion of the Dazzles™ border along the wide side. Ink the edges black and glue to the page 1¼” from the top and 3” from the right.
- Stamp the large oval over a black and white photo and cut out. Mat onto a 2 ¾”x3 ¼” rectangle of red texture. Add 2 small flourish Dazzles™ to the top right and bottom left corners. Ink the edges and glue to the page 2 ¾” from the left and 3” from the bottom.
- Mat a 4”x4 ¼” photo with black cardstock, leaving a 1/32” border. Mat onto red texture, leaving a 3/16 border along the left, bottom, and right sides, and 1” along the top. Place the large flourish Dazzles™ along the top of the photo as shown. Ink the edges and glue to the page 1 ¾” from the right and 2 ¼” from the bottom.
- Stamp a small circle, small oval, and scalloped square onto white cardstock and print captions on them. Cut out each shape. Glue the circle overlapping the top right photo, the scalloped square to the left of the bottom left photo, and the oval to the right of the large photo as shown. Add a small black grosgrain bow to each shape as shown, using Zots™ to adhere the ribbon.