- Cover the lower pocket with lavender paper, back and front. Use adhesive to secure pocket together.
- Use the lime green pixie dust paper to cover the back of the center section and wrap around to the flaps. Use lavender/lime dot paper to cover the areas of the flap left uncovered by the paper. Attach a Tink cut out to one side of the flap, allowing it to overlap the other side.
- Cover the top flap with Tinkerbell border paper and trim even with the edges. Place foam tape under the circle cut-out and secure to the edge of the rounded flap.
- For the inside: Use a scrap of lime pixie dust paper, cut into a 3”x3 1/4” rectangle and glue to the inside back. Add cut-outs for the sentiment “special girl."
- Place a gift card in the holder and secure the top flap with a ribbon.
Click to view large image