- Important tip for flower: When punching the tissue paper, place a piece of scrap paper under the tissue when punching. It gives it something more substantial to punch and prevents tearing.
- Computer print on Color Me paper using only an ink jet printer. The heat from a laser printer will damage the embossing.
- This would also make a wonderful Guest Book for an anniversary or wedding.
- Ink the edges of each 6”x6” Chipboard Cover. Apply glue stick to one side of each 6”x6” Chipboard Covers. Cover with Gold embossed paper and trim even with the edges. Cover opposite sides with Gold Embossed Floral Handmade Papers and trim.
- Punch one side of each cover using the Cinch machine. Punch a stack of 5 3/4” square white cardstock and place between covers, aligning the holes. Use the machine to attach the wire binding through the holes.
- Glue a length of Gold Color Me Border down the front cover, 1/2” from the edge. Tie Heritage cream, gold and brown ribbons to the wire binding.
- Flower: Using the 2 1/4” Circle Scallop, punch 7 scallop circles from ivory tissue paper. Wrinkle each piece, spread out again and stack layers in graduated sizes ending with a scrunched piece. Secure the flower center with a gold brad. Mist with Gold Glimmer Mist and let dry. Zot™ to the bottom right corner of the cover.
- Write on a Gold Color Me tag and Zot™ to the cover.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Color Me Gold Papers (link)
- Heritage Ribbon Set (link)
- 1 gold brad (link)
- Embossed Floral Handmade Papers (link)
- The Cinch v.2 (link)
- Silver Binder (link)
- 6”x6” Chipboard Covers (link)
- 12”x12” Ivory Tissue Paper (link)
- Gold Glimmer Mist (link)
- 2 1/4” Circle Scallop Punch (link)
- White cardstock (link)
- Zots™ Adhesive Dots (link)
- Timber Brown StazOn inkpad (link)