Click to view a larger image
- Add felt to the applicator and dot with Oregano ink. Create a border on the back of the overlay with the ink.
- Add blending solution to the applicator. Cover a large area of gloss paper, by dabbing the applicator all over.
- Cut the paper to 7 ¾"x7 ¾" and mat with black cardstock. Mat a photo with white and then black cardstock and glue to the background under the overlay.
- Secure overlay to the page with mini brads.
- Print journaling on white cardstock. Mat with black cardstock and glue to the edge of the photo on top of the overlay.