Click to view a larger image
- Add felt to the applicator and dot with red pepper ink. Tap randomly across the fry box while it is flat. Repeat with each ink with a different felt.
- Add blending solution to a clean felt and heavily tap over the colors to blend them together. Blending solution can be directly added to the surface for a more extreme blending.
- Cover the inside of the fry box with black cardstock. Glue a piece of black ribbon across the front of the box. Glue dot a large bow to the ribbon. Add brads to the centers of the flowers and glue dot to the box.
- Print a greeting on white cardstock. Cut out as a tag, add penwork and ink to the edges. Tuck tag under the flower.
- Add tissue paper to the inside of the fry box and add a gift card for a special treat to just tell a friend you are thinking of them.