Click to view a larger image
- Add felt to the applicator and dot with bottle ink. Tap randomly across the purse while it is flat. Add blending solution to the applicator and cover a large area of the gloss paper with the bottle ink.
- Add a clean felt to the application and dot with denim ink. Randomly tap across the purse leaving white spaces. Add the blending solution and heavily ink the gloss the paper.
- Cover the flap of the purse with striped paper and ink the edges. Fold purse into the shape.
- Trace the base on the back of the bottle paper and cut out. Trace the Sails shape from the template on the back of the denim paper and cut out. Fold the shape and add a white brad to the center. Foam tape the flower to the flap of the purse.
- Print a greeting onto white cardstock and trace as a tag. Cut out and ink the edges. Punch a hole in the tag and hang from the flower with the embroidery floss.