Designer's Tip: Two Viney Swirl die-cuts placed together, extend across the card front to create a pretty and intricate border. Embellish with Frosty Flakes Papier Tole and Jewel Dazzles™.
- Place your card with the fold at the top. Cut two 3/4” wide blue/aqua/tan striped paper strips with stripes horizontal. Glue one even with the right side of the card, and the other one on the left.
- Cut a 5” square from tan/blue tiny dots paper and glue to the center of the card, even with the edges of the striped paper. Ink the edges of the card with Chambray ink.
- Use the Viney Swirl Cutting Die with the die cutting machine to cut two identical Viney Swirl die-cuts from dark blue textured paper. Place the two dark blue die-cuts on the card with like ends together at the center (they will overlap slightly), facing opposite directions as shown. Glue in place and trim the edges evenly with the card. Reserve the excess swirls for the inside.
- Write or computer print “Thanks” on aqua snowflakes paper and trim into a 1 3/8”x7/8” rectangle. Mat on dark blue textured paper with 1/16” borders and glue on the upper left portion of the card. Pop out the Frosty Flakes snowflakes. Layer with foam tape and glue on the swirl die-cuts as shown. Embellish the swirl die-cuts and snowflakes with Jewel Dazzles™.
- Write or computer print sentiment on aqua snowflakes paper and trim to a 1 7/8”x5/8” rectangle. Mat on dark blue with 1/16” borders. Mat on tan/blue tiny dots paper with 3/16” borders. Mat again on dark blue with 1/16” borders. Glue to blue/aqua/tan striped paper, and trim top and bottom evenly leaving 1/2" border at each side. Ink edges with Chambray ink. Glue to aqua snowflakes paper with 1/4" borders. Ink the edges with Chambray ink. Take the remaining pieces trimmed from the swirl die-cuts on the front, and place on the inside with the sentiment plaque overlapping them as shown. Glue in place. Layer snowflakes together with foam tape and glue overlapping words plaque as shown.