Designer's Tip: I embossed white cardstock die-cuts with glitter embossing powder for a beautiful, shimmering look! I cut one of the die-cuts into two parts and used the pieces separately on the card front. I used Zots™ adhesive dots to secure the die-cuts to the card.
- Place your card with the fold at the top. Cover the card front with blue striped paper. Using the largest Design Tool template, place the shape on the card front even with the top. Trace around the edges and trim on your lines, through both layers of the card.
- Trace and cut out a Victorian Cutaway shape from red flowers/diamonds paper. Place the straight edge even with the top of the card, and hold in place with sticky notes at the bottom. Trim side edges even with the card. Remove the sticky notes and set aside. Ink the edges of the red shape with VersaMark ink, then sprinkle with Silver glitter embossing powder. Tap off the excess and return it to the container. Emboss the edges with the heat gun. Glue to the card with the straight edge even with the top.
- Cut a 4” length of 1/2" wide ivory grosgrain ribbon and glue vertically to the card, 1 1/4" from the left side and even with the top. Pop out the ivory/gray scalloped circle die-cut with banner at the sides. Trim away the banner from the scalloped circle. Write or computer print greeting centered on ivory circle. Place it on the right side of the card, but don’t glue it in place yet.
- Use the die cutting machine and Viney Swirl cutting die to cut two Viney Swirl die-cuts from white cardstock. Place each die-cut on scrap paper, then ink each with VersaMark ink. Sprinkle with Silver glitter embossing powder. Tap off the excess and return it back to the container. Use the heat gun to emboss each die-cut.
- Turn one swirl die-cut so the wider end with 3 swirls is at the bottom. Trim off the bottom 3 swirls in 1 piece (about 2” from the bottom). Place the larger piece on the left side of the card overlapping the ribbon. Place the smaller piece partially beneath the circle die-cut. Allow the die-cut pieces to overlap the circle die-cut as shown. Zot™ the swirl die-cut pieces to the card and foam tape the circle die-cut in place.
- Add the teal blossoms as shown. Tie an ivory grosgrain ribbon bow and trim the ends in a “V”. Zot™ the bow near the flowers as shown.
- Cover the inside with blue striped paper. Zot™ the remaining embossed swirl die-cut across the inside as shown. Punch out the blue oval die-cut with blue/red frame as one piece. Write or computer print sentiment centered on the blue oval. Glue to the inside, allowing a few ends of the embossed swirl die-cut to overlap the edges of the frame. Zot™ knotted ribbon as shown.