Designer's Tip: Try running your fingernail across the back of the doily die-cuts to remove the small “innies” easily.
- Card front: Place your card with the fold on the top. Cover with Cider maroon flourish paper. Ink the edges of two 6 1/2”x1/2” Cider orange gingham papers and glue at the top and bottom edges of your card. Following your die cutting machine manufacturer’s instructions, cut a large doily die-cut from Cider circles paper. Cut the doily in half the long way, ink the edges and glue on the right and left sides of your card, as shown.
- Cut a large scallop oval die-cut from natural cardstock and ink the edges. Cut a large doily from Cider green paper, ink the edges and glue onto the scallop die-cut. Punch a hole at each end of the matted doily and thread an 8” length of ribbon through each hole, making a knot on the top. Foam tape the doily on your card center and glue the ribbon ends under the paper edges, as shown.
- Cut a small scallop die-cut from Cider maroon flourish paper and ink the edges. Journal “Give Thanks” on cardstock and use the small doily to cut around the journaling. Ink the edges of the doily and glue onto the scallop die-cut. Foam tape on the green doily center.
- Pop out the Cider small scroll, flourish and two leaf die-cuts, remove the paper nibs with your fingernail and foam tape as shown.
- Card inside: Cut a large scallop die-cut from Cider maroon flourish paper, ink the edges and glue on your card center.
- Journal “Happy Thanksgiving!” on cardstock and use the small scallop die-cut to cut around the journaling. Ink the edges and foam tape over a small scroll die-cut. Glue a small acorn die-cut as shown.