Designer's Tip: To make it easy to remove die cut images from the metal dies, I sandwich wax paper between the paper and metal die.
- Background: Ink the edges of Easy Circles Template 11 1/2” wide ivory dot Chalkboard circle and glue to the center of black border Chalkboard paper. Mat 6”x4” photo with black cardstock, leaving 1/16” border. Glue the photo to the center of the circle as shown.
- Die cut five Viney Swirls and apply glue stick to the back of each. Evenly space the swirls around the circle, overlapping the photo as shown.
- Die cut twelve 1 1/2” and five 2 1/4” Bodacious Blossoms from ivory dot, green swirl, peach swirl and textured black paper. Ink edges and layer, with foam tape, 5 contrasting small flowers to larger flowers.
- Place Gold Flower Pearl Jewel Dazzles™ at the center of each flower. Foam tape the flowers in clusters of 3 at each photo corner as shown. Place more Gold Flower Pearl Jewel Dazzles™ among the Viney Swirls as shown.
- Use lengths of 1/4” wide peach sheer Chalkboard ribbon to make 4 bows and Zot among the flower clusters. Write or print on 3 1/4”x 5/8” ivory Chalkboard paper mat with black cardstock, leaving 1/8” border. Foam tape to the bottom right corner as shown.