By Laura Nicholas
Laura's Tip: Back the Dazzles™ with white cardstock and color with colored pencils.
|| - indicates that the product page has a video demo.
- Cut a 4" strip of dot paper and cut 1/4" strips of navy cardstock. Glue the strips along the edges of the dot paper and glue across the center of the striped paper.
- Mat photos with navy cardstock and glue overlapping the dot and striped papers, as shown.
- Back the Dazzles™ with white cardstock and trim flush to the edges of the stickers. Color the shapes and layer across the bottom of the photos. Add foam under the larger shapes.
- To tuck the carrot under the rabbit’s hand, cut a slit along the sticker and tuck the carrot underneath.
- To shorten the egg border, trim one egg off the end and add the egg onto the border with a flower. Add the bee at the top of the photo with a swirl for a flight pattern.
- Print journaling onto white cardstock and trim. Mat with navy and glue under the Dazzle™ border.
- Cut a 3/4" x 4" strip of white and mat with navy. Add the "Easter" sticker and Chick in an egg. Foam tape a flower to the "E". Add small jelly bean stickers around the title and journaling strips.
If you enjoy this newsletter, please pass it on to a friend! If you received this newsletter from a friend and want to sign up for your own copy, please click here. And if you no longer want to receive Layouts with Pizazz, let us know by clicking here.
© 2010 Hot Off The Press, Inc.
1250 NW Third Avenue, Canby, OR, 97013