|Paper Wishes Weekly Webisodes
||Make your own paper beads, and save too! It's so easy with our new Bead Maker template.
A Cuppa Papier Tole Card
By Ann Bernklau
- The small foam pads make it super easy to assemble the papier tole.
- The A Cuppa papier tole is perfect for birthdays, invitations, or just because.
- Place the card with the fold on the left. Cut a 4"x5 " piece of the purple pearlescent cardstock. Stamp the lacy border with black StāzOn onto the top and right edges. Place the purple piece lined up with the bottom left corner of the card and trace around it with a pencil. Remove the piece. Stamp the swirly border along the pencil lines using the pearlescent orchid inkpad. Stamp along the outside of the card with flourishes, using the pearlescent lavender inkpad. When everything is dry, glue the purple piece to the bottom left corner.
- Stamp Youre Tea-riffic! at the top center of the purple piece. Fill in the word TEA with moonlight Smooch Ink and let dry.
- Assemble the teapot/teacup papier tole by following the instructions on the papier tole sheet. Glue the finished piece to the card 1/8" from the left and " from the bottom. Punch out a butterfly and glue to the card along the right side, 2 " from the top.
- Inside the card: Punch out the teacup/label image from the papier tole sheet. Stamp Fancy a cuppa TEA on it with black StāzOn. Fill in the word TEA with taffy Smooch Ink and let dry. Assemble the rest of the papier tole label. Glue to the center of the card. Glue butterflies to the top right and bottom left of the label.