By Debbie Samples
Designer Tip: These cutting dies make a perfect center focal for this embossing folder!
- Cut a 12"x5" white cardstock for your base. Score and fold at 6". Place the fold on your left.
- Use the embossing folder to emboss a 6 5/8"x4" green cardstock. Lightly ink the raised areas with Olive Pastel ink. Mat on Roses & Lace maroon paper, with 1/8" borders. Glue to the card base centered.
- Use the largest cutting die to cut a roses paper die-cut. Ink the edges, and glue on the embossed piece where indicated.
- Cut a 4 1/8"x1 3/8" green cardstock. Ink the edges. Mat on Roses & Lace maroon paper with 1/16" borders. Foam tape onto the roses die-cut.
- Back the "Beauty" Dazzles with Roses & Lace maroon paper. Cut close to the Dazzles edge. Glue on the card. Back the small roses and butterfly Dazzles with Roses & Lace papers. Glue near the word Dazzles. Place other Dazzles as shown.