Butterfly Echo Card
By Debbie Samples
Designer Tip: Butterflies become 3-D, but lay flat for mailing.
- Punch out the four foiled layers of butterflies, and gently remove the outside pieces from each layer.
- Remove the tiny slivers from the two matching side panels. Sand any nibs on all pieces that need it.
- Slide the open aperture into the front slot of the side panels with the slotted end of the foiled layer at the bottom of the sideslots.
- Build the layers each side with the topper with the least within the aperture at the front and the one with the most at the back.
- Glue one of the plain butterflies, and a "Handmade" tag to the back layer. Foam tape a button sentiment on the front of the card.