By Lawrian Taylor
Designer’s Tip: Add Jewel Border Dazzles around trims, for a custom frame.
- Place the card with the fold on top. Cover card with Forest Suede paper. Cut out the center of the Post Card.
- Use the pens to color the Color Me™ Post Card topper, starting with JG6 for the holly outline, then shading with DG3 in the shadowed areas. Go back over both shades with CG1 to blend where the colors overlap and shading the center. Go over the center with the blending pen. Repeat on three holly art pieces. Color remainder of the card with CR11. Blend the red on the “stamp” with your blender pen. Color in the star with CG1. Trim the outside border from the Post Card and glue to the centered.
- Cut 2” lengths of Winter Delights ribbon, light green polka dot, glimmer white, and small rick rack red. Glue on the left side of your card. Foam tape the holly art over the ribbon, as shown.
- Color and blend “Sending Season’s Greetings” as you did in step 2. Foam tape to the center of your Post Card frame. Foam tape holly art in lower right corner. Add Red Jewel Dazzles™ for holly berries. Add smaller Red Jewel Dazzles™, as shown. Add Gold Jewel Border Dazzles™ around the stamp.
- Inside: Glue a 5”x2” Forest Suede paper ½” from left side and top edge. Trim with Gold Jewel Border Dazzles™. Glue holly art to the lower right of the suede and add Red Jewel Dazzles™. Blend the center of “Delivering Christmas Wishes” as in step 2, and color the edges with CR11. Punch holes where the marks are shown and lace light green polka dotted ribbon through. Foam tape to the centered.