|Paper Wishes Weekly Webisodes
||Check out our new Labels & Frames Stamps! They are great for cardmaking and scrapbooking!
Fathers Day Card
By LeNae Gerig
Designer Tip: I used black cardstock to coordinate with the black Masculine Dazzles™ while using papers that were primarily brown tones.
- Place the card fold on the left. Cover the card with black/brown script paper. Mat a 4 1/4 x 5 3/4 rectangle of tan grid paper with black cardstock, leaving a 1/8 border. Glue to the card center.
- Cut an inverted v on the left end of a 3x 1 strip of gold dot paper and mat with black cardstock. Glue flush with the lower right edge of the card. Place 3 small Dazzles™ gears across the strip.
- Mat a 5x1 strip of gold dot with black cardstock and glue across the card, 1 from the top. Cut out a downloaded label and glue to the center of the golden border. Back the F Dazzles™ with gold dot paper and glue to the label. Place the Happy Fathers Day! Dazzles™ on the label.
- Line the hammer and wrench Dazzles™ with black/brown script paper and glue to the left of the gold dot border. Line one small gear Dazzles™ with golden dot paper and foam tape with a cluster of gear stickers to the right side of the card, under the label.
- Inside the card: Mat a 2 x 6 rectangle of tan grid paper and mat with black cardstock, leaving a 1/8 border. Glue to the left side of the card inside back. Place The best Dad on a tag and secure a black mini brad at the top. Glue to the top of the rectangle.