By Michelle Frae Cummings
- Cut your background paper to 6 1/4" x 8 1/4".
- Crumple the edges of your paper. Then flatten out and distress the edges with the peacock ink then the Green yellow Inka Gold.
- Measure and cut inside photo frame 5"x7". Remove inside- 3 3/4"x5 1/2"
- Touch up edges with Inka Steel Blue and Gold.
- Cut a music sheet strip from the patterned paper. Adhere to the background paper by pleating along a line of Zips™.
- Add the inner frame with adhesive.
- Cut out double on each flower.
- Glue down both flowers for top left corner of the background piece.
- Next add the two lower right corner flowers.
- Add pen glue swirl and glitter detail.
- Unscrew connectors for frame. Sandwich paper craft inside frame. Mark holes with a pencil.
- Remove paper craft and punch holes. Place once more in frame, (add photo or sentiment) line up the holes and re-attach connectors.
- Place remaining flowers on the outside of frame with foam tape.