Get all the major supplies needed to make this project with the Snowman Card Set, or you can order them separately.
Glittered Snowman card
By Susan Cobb
Designer Tip: These Double-Stick Snowmen Dazzles™ are on the sheet as separate pieces to mix and match, and you can easily glitter the pieces different colors for a paper-pieced look! I used black decorating chalk to color the eyes and buttons on the snowman. You can use the plastic cover sheet on the Dazzles™ to place the stickers and glitter them, or use waxed paper.
- With the card fold at the left, cover the card front with blue/white stars paper. Mat a 5” x 3 ½” dark blue rectangle on white/blue stars paper, leaving a ¼” border at top and bottom, and trimming sides evenly. Glue centered to the card front.
- Remove snowman sticker pieces from the sticker sheet and place the head and “body” pieces on white paper or cardstock. Glitter the pieces with white glitter, then cut them out. Place remaining snowman sticker pieces on the plastic cover sheet or waxed paper. Add red or green glitter to each piece as shown.
- Attach glittered snowman pieces to the left side of the dark blue rectangle on the card front. Attach “Season’s Greetings” to the right of the snowman, and add glittered hearts beneath the words as shown.
- Glitter one sticker border red, and one green. Attach to top and bottom edges of the dark blue rectangle as shown, reserving excess to use on the inside of the card. Chalk the eye and button stickers black, and add them to the glittered snowman on the card front.
- Inside the card: Mat a 3 ¾” x 3 white/blue stars rectangle on dark blue paper, leaving a ¼” border. Add remaining glittered border pieces to the sides of the white/blue stars rectangle. Glue centered to the inside. Glue tag and “peace” word fragment centered on the white/blue stars rectangle. Attach red glittered heart to top of tag.