|Paper Wishes Weekly Webisodes
||Pails make great gift boxes! Check out some fun ideasand savings too!
Halloween Party Spooktacular
By Susan Cobb
Designer Tip: I used an oversized mat to showcase the witch sticker from the Dazzle sheet, along with a black cat and stars. I backed the jack-o-lantern borders with orange paper and repeated them on the second page to pull the spread together.
- Mat the 5"x7" photo on black, then purple paper leaving a 1/8" border on each. Glue centered to the top of a 7"x9 1/2" green paper rectangle, then mat on black. Glue centered to the orange striped background paper with plaid border at the left side. Lift the witch sticker from the Dazzle sheet and place on the left side of the green mat beneath the photo as shown. Add orange brad to top of the purple tag and glue to the right side of the green rectangle. Add black cat sticker, bat, Boo!, and stars stickers as shown.
- Add spider web corners to the page corners on the right side, top and bottom. Add spider stickers. Glue word punch-outs as shown. Add orange brads to "scary!" arrow. Zot orange ribbon near bottom of photo. Attach the jack-o-lantern border sticker to orange paper, trim around the edges, and attach across bottom of green rectangle.
- Mat the three 2 3/4"x4 1/4" photos on purple or green paper and ink the edges. Glue to the background paper as shown, with the plaid border at the right side. Back a jack-o-lantern border sticker as for the first page and attach across the left center of the page. Attach the "Halloween" word sticker across the top of the page, 2 1/4" from the right side. Add word cut outs and brads as shown.
- Write or computer print journaling and date on orange paper, trim to rectangles, and mat on black. Glue the journaling block beneath the jack-o-lantern border, and add lime brads to the right corners. Glue the date centered to the purple punch-out and glue near the bottom right of the page.
- Add bats, stars, and spider sticker as shown. Zot a ribbon between the two upper photos.