By Susan Cobb
Designer’s Tip: This card is quick, easy, and fun to decorate! The Love and 5 Hearts Cutting Dies pair up perfectly with this Tri-fold Heart die-cut card.
- Take a Tri-fold Heart Die-Cut card and fold the outer scored lines into valley folds; the inner scored lines into mountain folds. Punch out the die-cut pieces near the top and bottom of the large heart.
- Use the heart frame cutting die and the die-cutting machine to cut a frame from lime diamonds paper. Glue it centered on the large die-cut heart on the card front. Use the heart frame cutting die to cut a center heart from blue tiny flowers paper. Glue the blue heart centered inside the lime heart frame. Use the small heart cutting die to cut 6 red hearts, and set them aside for now.
- Cut two 1 1/2"x6” blue tiny flowers paper rectangles and glue one to each outer panel even with the fold as shown. Cut two 1/2"x6” lime diamonds paper rectangles. Glue one to each blue rectangle, even with the outer edge. Trim top and bottom edges even with the card. Glue 3 small red heart die-cuts on each outer panel of the card, evenly spaced 5/16” from the top centered between the 2 papers as shown.
- For the Jar of Flowers Papier Tole embellishment, punch out the #2-#5, #8, images, and the blue flower with leaves (extra art). Layer the pieces together with foam tape over its matching design. Glue centered on the blue heart on the card front. Foam tape the extra blue flower with leaves below the heart as shown.
- Write or computer print “Happy Anniversary” on the red/tan die-cut tag. Glue angled on the lower left outer panel below the small red die-cut hearts. Foam tape the remaining tiny flower image from the Papier Tole sheet on the round end.
- Embellish the die-cuts and Papier Tole images with Teal Jewel Dazzles™. Use 1/4” wide blue sheer ribbon to tie a bow. Zot™ on the upper left edge of the blue heart.