Hunkydory Greetings Card
By Gail Booth
Designer Tip: Use several greetings to get your point across!
- Card front: Place a blank card with the fold on top. Cover with Christmas Cheer black/ivory dot paper and ink the edges black.
- Mat the top, bottom and left edges of 4½” square Christmas Cheer border paper (keeping the white border at the bottom left corner) on black suede paper with a 1/16" border. Glue centered on the right side of your card. Place Border Dazzles™ 1/16” from the right side of the black paper, and two Border Dazzles™ ½” from the bottom, on the left, with 1/8” between. Wrap a length of red/white twine around the card front at the top, tying on the left.
- Follow your die-cutting machine manufacturer's instructions to cut a 3¾” scalloped circle from black suede. Pop out a large round “Merry Christmas” label from the gold foiled, white Season’s Sentiments sheet and glue centered on the suede circle. Foam tape in place, as shown.
- Foam tape a “Miracle of Christmas” tag from the silver foiled, black Warmest Wishes sheet on the left. Tie a length of twine through the tag hole and Zot™ on a bow of ¼” silver glimmer ribbon.
- Foam tape a “Festive Wishes” small oval label from the gold foiled, red Season’s Sentiments sheet over the double Dazzles™ border on the left as shown.