Get all the major supplies needed to make this project with the "For You" Pizza Bundle or you can order them separately.
Laura's Tip: The mini pizza box is a great presentation for a handmade card, photos, a gift card or even a small jewelry gift!
For You Mini Pizza Box
By Laura Nicholas
- Securely tape the template to piece of white cardstock.
- Apply blue dimensional paint over the stencil.
- Remove the tape and stencil and let the paint dry completely.
- Trim around the painted image, leaving a thin white edge around all sides. Mat on blue glimmer paper.
- Cut a 3 3/8 piece of blue floral paper and glue to the top of the box. Attach the painted focal to the center and add rhinestone stickers to the flower centers.
- Tie a bow in blue ribbon and attach above the painted focal with a Zot. Print a greeting on a tag cut-out and tuck under the bow.
- Inside the box: Cut a 1 strip of blue floral paper and edge with 1/4 strip of blue glimmer paper.
- Cut out birthday tabs and glue to the papers. Place foam tape around the bottom and two sides of the strip to create a pocket; attach inside the box along the bottom and sides. Tuck a gift card into the pocket.