Get all the major supplies needed to make this project with the Easter Pail Bundle or you can order them separately
Laura's Tip: The Pom Pom ribbon adds cute spots of color and texture around the pail. Add foam tape behind the bunny sticker for more dimension and to make his ears to go over the Pom Pom ribbon.
Spring has Sprung
By Laura Nicholas
- Cut the egg paper to 2 1/4" and wrap around the pail. Cut a second piece to completely wrap around the pail. Hide the seams of the paper under the bunny sticker.
- Wrap pink, white and green pom pom ribbon around the pail. Add Zots under the pom poms to hold them in place.
- Foam tape the bunny and chick stickers to the front and back of the pail. Attach the 'Spring has Sprung' sticker to the lid. Tie knots of ribbon around the handle.
- Back the Easter egg sticker with white cardstock. Punch a hole in the top and tie to the handle.
- Fill the bottom of the pail with Easter grass and add goodies. Decorate eggs inside the pail with flower stickers.