Get all the major supplies needed to make this project with the 5x11 Set bundle or you can order them separately.
LeNae's Tip: Spread the glitz around! I cut the blue crystal clusters apart, spreading them across the album, starting at the binding and posts, centers of the glitter flowers and on the felt border.
Summer Fun Album
By LeNae Gerig
- Remove the posts and pages from the album. Paint the album dark blue and let it dry. Apply sealer to the album and let it dry. This will help the embellishments to better adhere.
- Cut two 10 x5 rectangles of blue striped paper. Glue one to the center of each side of the album. Cut a 2x5 rectangle of white cardstock and mat the long sides with navy, leaving a 1/8 wide border.
- Cut apart the daisy adhesive border and adhere the three flower adhesives evenly spaced on the rectangle, do remove the protective cover on each flower before applying glitter. Remove one at a time and sprinkle each with a different color of glitter and return unused glitter to the jar.
- Embellish the centers with portions of the crystal clusters. Glue the rectangle to the left side of the front of the album. Tie ribbons between the binding and cardstock rectangle.
- Trim the summer fun portion of the felt border to fit on a 7 x1 lime green rectangle. Glue to the right side of the album as shown and embellish the felt border with crystals.
- Mat photos with navy and white cardstocks, wrapping one with sheer ribbon and the other with felt flip flops from the border. Glue above the border as shown.