Get all the major supplies needed to make these projects with the Kirigami Set or you can order them separately.
Thank You Kirigami Card
By LeNae Gerig
Designer Tip: When gluing the mulberry paper to the foil you will notice that it is very fragile. Instead of applying glue all over the back of the flower and possibly tearing it, only spot glue around the outside edges of the card. The brad will secure the center.
- Place the card fold at the left. Cut the foil paper to 4 x 5 . Follow the template instructions for folding, tracing and cutting the Sakura flower from the blue mulberry paper and the Double daisy from Jupiter glimmer.
- Glue the blue mulberry flower to the center of the foil. Secure the Jupiter daisy to the center using an orange flower brad. Glue the foil rectangle to the top of the card.
- Cut a 1x 5 strip of Jupiter paper and write Thank You at the center. Secure orange brads at each end and foam tape to the bottom of the card.
- Inside the card: Cut a 5/8 wide strip of Jupiter and glue 1/2 from the inside top. Secure an orange flower brad on the right side.
For You Kirigami Card
By LeNae Gerig
Designer Tip: I find paper folding to be challenging at times, but this Kirigami Paper Art template was a wonderful surprise. The folds and cuts are so easy and the results are beautiful!
- Cut the foil paper into a 4x 6 rectangle and lightly sand the edges. Place the card with the fold on the left. Glue the foil rectangle to the center left. Cut a x 6 strip of glimmer paper and glue on the right side. Glue 5 evenly spaced brown buttons over the seam between the two papers.
- Follow the template instructions for folding, tracing and cutting the Yuri flower from the bronze glimmer paper and the Tiny tile from vellum dot. Use the cotton swab to apply brown ink to the edges of the vellum piece before folding. Layer the two pieces according to instructions on template and top with a green button at the center.
- Glue a 2 length of green sheer ribbon extending from the bottom center of the card. Glue the Kirigami flower to the top. Add a bow and mini tag reading For You to the stem.
- Inside the card: Glue a 1 strip of bronze glimmer 1 from the top of the card. Sand the edges of a 4 square of foil paper and glue over the glimmer strip. Secure a green mini brad to the top corners. Cut Yuri flower from white dot vellum and fold according to the instructions for a picture frame Glue to the center of the foil square. Write a greeting on a 2 square of glimmer and glue inside the frame.