By LeNae Gerig
Designer Tip: When piercing the edge of the scalloped border, punch from the back of the paper so that the punched holes are seen from the front of the page and have dimension.
- Place the scalloped edge of the template along the back edge of the pink flourishes paper and pierce across the paper. Cut above the pierced edge to cut out the scallop. Cut the paper to 4x12 border. Pierce the edge of the black cardstock and cut out the scallop edge. Cut the paper to 1x12 and glue the black scallop to extend from behind the foil scallop. Glue the foil to the bottom of the striped foil paper.
- Ink the edges of a 1 3/4x12 lavender cardstock strip and glue to the pink flourishes border. Adhere the music border stickers across the center and adhere the piano sticker at the center.
- Mat the 7x5 photo with black and then lavender paper. Glue to the left side of the page. Journal on white cardstock, leaving room for the Recital sticker and the piano keys sticker at the bottom edge. Glue the journaling to extend from under the photo mat on the right side of the page. Pierce 1 large and 1 medium star shapes from lavender and black cardstock. Cut out the outside the pierced edge and glue and foam tape above the journaling.
- Repeat the border using flourish stripe paper and black cardstock. Glue to the top of the pink flourishes background paper. Adhere the sticker border across the lavender strip. Secure black and lavender cardstock pierced stars glued and foam taped to the center.
- Mat the 5x7 photo with black cardstock, leaving a 1/16 wide border. Mat three 2 wide square photos with either black or lavender cardstocks and glue down the left side of the page. Embellish photo border with pierced stars and stickers.