Spring Flock & Glitter Card
By LeNae Gerig
Designer Tip: Adhere the Double-Stick Dazzles to white cardstock before flocking or adding glitter, this will make the embellishment show up much better. When applying flock or glitter, rub in small circles for a better stick.
- Place the card with the fold on the side. Cover the card with green white washed cardstock and lightly sand the edges to expose the green.
- Tear a 2 1/2 wide aqua blue strip and glue across the card center with the white washed side down. Tear the bottom edge of a 4x5 rectangle of blue whitewash, sand the edges and glue to the card center.
- Adhere the large flower Dazzle to white cardstock and flock with aqua blue. Glue the center of the rectangle. Adhere 3 daisy flowers to white and then glitter green. Adhere to the center and foam tape the remaining 2 on either side of the large flower. Flock the flower centers with aqua blue.
- Write Thanks on a strip of blue and glue to the bottom right corner.
- Inside the card: Glue a 3/8 wide strip of blue to the top right and write You are the best! Adhere a small green glittered flower to the left.