Get all the major supplies needed to make this project with the 3 Templates Bundle or you can order them separately.
Daddys Girl Page
By LeNae Gerig
Designer Tip: There are 2 ways to make the glitter swirls: Stencil liquid glue over the stencil pattern and apply glitter, returning excess back into jar OR use a pencil to trace the swirl onto the paper, remove the stencil and use the nozzle of the glue bottle to trace over the pencil lines. Apply glitter, remove excess and let dry.
- Ink the long edges of a 3x12 strip of blue music paper and glue 1 1/4 from the bottom of the lime green textured paper. Mat the 7x5 photo with black cardstock, leaving a 1/4 wide border and glue 2 1/2 from the bottom of the page and 1/2 from the right.
- Place the large right facing butterfly overlapping the photo top left corner. Remove photo and stencil butterfly blue and plum. Use the knife to cut around the butterfly body. Replace and glue the photo in place. Stencil purple swirls below the photo and at the top center and left corner. Apply glue and glitter.
- Stencil a small butterfly at the top right corner of the page and also onto yellow textured cardstock. Cut out and apply purple glitter to the body.
- Trace and cut out large and medium flowers from purple, blue and yellow cardstocks. Sand the edges and place a dot of glue at the center. Apply lime green or purple glitter to the centers. Glue the flowers to the page among the butterflies and swirls.
- Journal onto white strips of paper and glue overlapping the right side of the photo.