Get all the major supplies needed to make this project with the Summer Adventures Page or you can order them separately.
By Laura Nicholas
Designer Tips: Back the Dazzles with different papers for added color to the stickers.
- Cut a 5" strip of blue checked paper. Ink the edges and mat with blue texture paper. Glue about " from the right edge of the striped background paper.
- Cut a 9" x 7 " purple dot paper. Ink the edges and mat with purple texture paper. Glue to the center of the layout 1" from the top of the page.
- Crop photos and mat with blue, purple and pink papers and glue to the large dot mat.
- Cut a 2" square of green paper and cut in half to create a triangle. Ink the edges and glue to the top left corner of the purple dot mat. Add a decorated flip flop brad to the photo corner.
- Cut 2" squares of purple dot and blue checked papers. Ink the edges and mat with blue and purple papers. Glue under the large purple dot mat across the bottom of the page.
- Back Dazzles with pink, blue, green and purple papers and cut around the stickers. Foam tape to the blocks.
- Print journaling onto white cardstock and trim into strips. Ink the edges and mat with blue, pink, green and purple papers. Glue around the photos and stickers at the bottom of the page.
- Overlap the edge of the photos and checked strip with mesh ribbon. Add piece of pink dot and lime metallic ribbon and tuck ends over to the back of the page. Glue dot bows to the ribbons. Trim a piece of lime gingham ribbon and glue under the photos on the purple dot mat. Glue dot a bow to the end.
- Add word stickers at the top of the purple mat and overlapping the gingham ribbon, photos, and background page. Back sunglasses with pink paper and glue to the background page.
- Trim strips of rickrack and glue around the titles and embellishments.