Live, Laugh, Love Binder
By Ann Bernklau
Designer Tip: The Dicrofibers only need a few seconds of ironing to be fused together. Check the fabric every couple seconds until you get the desired texture/look.
- Cover the front and back covers with floral tile pattern. Cut a 3"x7 ½" piece of pink texture paper and ink the edges with Timber Brown St?zOn. Glue the paper along the spine of the Sarabinder.
- Dicrofiber fabric: Mix together several colors of Dicrofibers, with the main color being peach/pink. The fibers should measure about 4 ½"x14." Place the fibers in between the parchment paper and iron on low for about 8 seconds, or until the fiber fuses solidly. To glue the fabric to the binder, spread a thin layer of Tacky Glue onto the cover, then place the fabric over the glue and press down. Glue the ends of the fabric to the insides of the front and back covers. Let dry. On the inside of the binder, cover the front and back with brown tile paper to cover up the ends of the fabric.
- Place two swirl Dazzles corners on the top and bottom right corners of the front cover. Place the lace/pearls swirl along the right side, with some of it going onto the spine. Glue a large peach butterfly to the top right as shown. Glue two paper flowers in the bottom right corner. Place the letters to spell out "live laugh love" on the empty space over the Dicrofiber fabric. Ink all edges of the binder.
- For the insert: Cover the insert with the pink border paper. Glue a 4"x2 ½" piece of brown texture 1 ¼" from the top of the insert. Glue a 4"x2" piece of teal texture centered over the brown piece. Place the letters to spell "hopes & dreams" onto the teal piece.
- Glue a paper flower centered below the title. Glue a small paper butterfly at the top right. Place brown swirl Dazzles corners in each of the 4 corners and on either side of the paper flower. Punch all holes before inserting into your binder.