Get all the major supplies needed to make this project with the Time to Celebrate Card or you can order them separately
Time to Celebrate card
By LeNae Gerig
Tip: This card theme could be easily changed to a birthday, anniversary or retirement card.
- Place the card fold on the left. Cover the card with green clock paper, placing gears at the lower right corner.
- Cut a 2 ¼”x4 1/8” rectangle of burgundy diamonds paper and mat with black cardstock, leaving a 1/8” border. Glue the rectangle to the left side of the card.
- Stamp the large clock onto ivory cardstock and cut out. Stamp clock hands and secure the brad at the center. Glue the clock to the center of a 3 ¼” matted square of golden dots paper. Glue overlapping the diamond strip.
- Stamp “Time to Celebrate!” on ivory, cut into a thin strip and mat with black cardstock. Glue to the upper right corner. Computer journal “Happy St. Patrick’s Day!” and print onto ivory paper. Cut into a strip, mat and glue to the bottom left corner.
- Inside the card: Stamp the large clock 1 ¼” from the top and extending off the right edge of the card inside back. Stamp a 5”x1 ¼” strip of golden dots paper with the clock border stamp. Glue across the card 1 1/2” from the top.
- Computer journal “We’re all Irish on St. Patrick’s Day!” and print on ivory. Cut into rectangle and mat with black, leaving a border. Glue to the left top edge of the border.