Get all the major supplies needed to make this project with the All 6 Delight Card Bundle Delight Card Set, or you can order them separately.
Dahlia Embossed Delight Card
By LeNae Gerig
Designer Tip: The VersaMark watermark inkpad works beautifully for your embossed images, it's crystal clear.
- Place the card fold on the side. Cover the card front with blue tile Batik. Emboss "Delight" with emerald powder at the top left corner of a 4 ½"x5 ¾" rectangle of green tile paper. Ink the edges black and mat with black cardstock, leaving a 1/8" border. Glue to the card center.
- Glue 1 ½" length of purple ribbon to the left side of the card. Trace a 5 ½" scallop frame onto purple Batik paper and emboss an amethyst dahlia on the left side. Mask off the stems with tape (stencil tape works well) and heat emboss the flower and buds. Remove the tape and them stamp the stems. Emboss stems with emerald.
- Mat the frame with black cardstock and glue 2/3 of the frame to the right edge of the card, trimming even with the card edge. Glue a purple bow to the left edge.
- Inside the card: Stamp and emboss an amethyst dahlia on the right edge of the card. Stamp the greeting and emboss in emerald. Glue the remaining 1/3 of the frame to the right edge.
- Tear the right edge of a 1 ½" wide blue tile Batik and mat with a torn edge of black cardstock. Glue to the left edge next to the fold.