Get all the major supplies needed to make this project with the All 9 Cords & Book Bundle All 9 Mizuhiki Cords & Book, or you can order them separately.
Mizuhiki Knot Birthday Card
By Ann Bernklau
- Trim the card to a 5" square, then cover with teal texture.
- Take two strands of pink cord and cut into 3 equal sections, about 12" each. Do the same with two strands of the teal cord. Group all 6 pieces of magenta together and all 6 pieces of teal together.
- Follow the instructions on page 4 of the Mizuhiki Magic booklet to create a Clamshell Knot. To secure, use Zots and pieces of strong double sided tape.
- Write a greeting on a 3"x2 1/2" piece of dark pink texture and mat onto black cardstock with 1/8" borders. Glue to card 3/4" from the top and 1/2" from the right, tilted to the left.
- Glue the Clamshell Knot at the top of the greeting with Zots or double sided tape.
- Place pink Flower Jewel Dazzles around the sides and bottom of the greeting.