Get all the major supplies needed to make this project with the Enchanted Page or you can order them separately
You're So Sweet Page
By LeNae Gerig
Designer Tip: Create a border at the bottom of the page, using real buttons and foam taped Dazzles™ for Dimension.
- Cut the green paper to 11 ¼”x9” and mat with black cardstock, leaving a 1/8” border and glue ¼” from the top of the lavender dot paper. Place corner Dazzles™ on the left and right corners.
- Cut a 12”x7/8” border of striped paper and mat with black cardstock, leaving a 1/8” wide border. Glue across the bottom of the green paper. Place an “x” stitch on each end of the border strip.
- Mat a 5”x7” photo with black cardstock, leaving a 1/8” border and glue to the left side of the page, 1 ¼” from the top and 1 ½” from the left. Mat a 3 ½” photo with black cardstock, leaving a 1/8” wide border and glue, overlapping the bottom right of the large photo.
- Write on a thin white strip of cardstock and place an “x” stitch on the far left. Foam tape below the bottom of the small photo. Place the title “You’re so sweet” on the top right corner, making sure to leave room for the Dazzles™ stickers.
- Line the Dazzles™ flowers, spools of thread and needle threader with green paper and aqua. Foam tape 3 spools and 2 flowers across the bottom of the page. Glue buttons to the border and place Dazzles™ scissors, pink, buttons hearts and needles on the border.
- Line the pin cushion and dress makers form with aqua patterned paper and glue to the left and right side of photos as shown. Place the sewing machine to the top right along with 2 foam taped flowers, a button and Dazzles™ needle.