Get all the major supplies needed to make this project with the Fathers Day Card or you can order them separately.
Father's Day Card
By LeNae Gerig
Tip: This would be a great card paired with an iTunes gift card.
- Place the card fold on the left. Cover the card with black cardstock. Mat a 4 ½”x6” rectangle of black/white dot paper with white cardstock, leaving a 1/8” border. Glue to the center of the card.
- Mat a ¾” wide strip of striped paper with white cardstock, leaving 1/8” border. Glue across the card front, 1 ½” from the top of the card.
- Place the “you rock dad!” Dazzles™ on a blue label and glue over the border. Place tiny black Dazzles™ stars on the swirls on the label and larger stars on each end of the label.
- Mat a 5”x2” strip of striped paper with white cardstock, leaving a 1/8” border. Glue across the card, ¾” from the bottom. Back the headphones and ipod Dazzles™ with orange cardstock and glue to the border. Place music notes and tiny Dazzles™ stars among the orange backed Dazzles™.
- Inside the card: Glue a 5”x2 ½” rectangle of black/white dots paper to the card inside back, 1 ½” from the top of the card. Mat a 5”x2” strip of striped paper with white cardstock and glue centered on the dot paper. Back the “F” from “Happy Father’s Day!” with orange cardstock and glue to the border.