By Lodell Halvorson
Designer's Tip: Use the masking technique to create inked lines on Color Me paper for borders and outlines.
- Use a piece of paper to mask (cover) Color Me paper and sponge Lime Pastel chalk ink 5 ½" from the bottom of the page. Mask 2 ¾" from the top of the page and sponge Blackberry ink below the line, leaving a small amount of white between the green and purple. Sponge Ocean ink across the top of the page, leaving a small amount of white between the blue and purple.
- Use three photos no taller than 3 ¼" and glue to the page.
- Sponge Blackberry ink on narrow rectangular label and cut out. Mat with white cardstock and glue to the upper left section of the page. With a computer, print "Friends" on white with purple ink and cut around the edges. Glue to the label.
- Sponge Berrylicious ink on rectangular label and cut out. Print journaling with purple ink onto white cardstock and cut to 8" x 3 ½". Sponge around the edges with Berrylicious chalk ink. Glue to the bottom section of the page with the pink label behind the left edge. Sponge Blackberry ink on large tag and glue to the right side of the journaling. Sponge Ocean ink onto small label and cut out or punch center with 2 1/8" punch. Place small photo behind label and glue to the page over the tag.
- Zot( ribbon to the page along the edge of the Lime ink and glue or tape to the back of the page.