Sweet Treat Butterfly box
By Ann Bernklau
- I love the POW glitter papers-they sparkle beautifully without the mess of loose glitter!
- I used the Ultra double sided tape for my adhesive-it works perfectly on the POW glitter papers.
- Using the Mini Bakery Box Template trace the bakery box on the back of the POW lavender glitter paper. Cut out and score all fold lines. Fold and unfold the lines, then assemble the box, using the Ultra Tape to glue the two flaps for the lid. Place your gift in the box.
- Hold the end of the Secondary green/white baker's twine to the bottom of the box and wrap the twine 5 times around the box. Tie in a knot at the bottom.
- Cut a 2" square of the POW magenta glitter paper and turn it on point. Glue to the center of the lid.
- Back a large butterfly Dazzle with the POW purple glitter paper and trim around. Fold up the wings of the large butterfly Dazzle and Zot the body to the center of the lid. Cut a small tag from white cardstock using the tag shape on the Mini Bakery Box Template. Write a greeting on the tag and mat it on POW purple glitter paper with 1/16" borders. Punch a 1/8" hole in the end of the tag and tie a bow of Secondary green/white baker's twine. Zot the tag to the front of the box.