By Ann Bernklau
- You don't have to use all the designs on the metal stencil, and you can customize the positioning of the design on your paper.
- I used the Paper Tool Kit to fill in all the embossed areas on the card, and the Pergamano perforating pen to pierce the holes around the design. Then I clipped between the holes with the Pergamano scissors and glued the parchment pieces to the card with Zots.
- With the fold on top, cover the card with Heritage red/brown vintage wallpaper pattern paper. Glue 6 1/2"x2 3/4" of Heritage stripe paper along the center. Cut out a Fancy Label B from the Layered Labels Template, print a greeting on it, and ink the edges using Dark Brown fluid chalk ink and a makeup sponge. Mat on Heritage dark brown pattern paper with 1/16" borders. Foam tape to the center of the card. Zot a Heritage burgundy crepe bow to the bottom right of the label. Ink the edges of the card Dark Brown with the makeup sponge.
- Center the metal stencil on a 6"x4" piece of Pergamano parchment and attach with stencil tape. Flip the stencil and parchment over and place on a piercing mat. Pierce all the holes around the two side designs using the piercing tool. Emboss all the other areas with the Paper Tool Kit. Use the Pergamano scissors to snip in between the holes until the two designs are completely cut out. Attach to the card with small Zots under the white embossed areas.
- For the inside: Cover the top half with Heritage tan dot and the bottom half with Heritage brown/black vintage wallpaper pattern paper. Glue Heritage burgundy crepe ribbon across the center with Zots.
- Using the Layered Labels Template, cut out a Bracket sign from Heritage brown/red floral paper and ink the edges brown. Insert a brown mini brad in each corner and glue the label to center. Cut out an oval sign from Heritage cream texture paper and ink edges brown. Print a greeting in the center and mat on Heritage red/brown vintage wallpaper paper leaving a 1/16" border. Glue to center of the larger label.