Best Friends Page
By Lodell Halvorson
Designer's Tip: When sponging the stencil image, the more ink you use the better the image will show up. Journaling Font: Giddyup Std
- Place the 12"x12" Birch Tree Template over the Silver Linen paper and stencil tape edges to prevent moving. Sponge entire image using Dark Brown chalk ink and cosmetic sponge. Set aside to dry.
- Mat 4"x5 1/2" photo with black cardstock with 1/16" borders. Glue onto 4 1/2"x6" light green cardstock matted on white cardstock with 1/16" borders. Sponge Dark Brown chalk ink around the edges.
- Glue Nonna's Garden green 3/4" ribbon 1 3/4" from the bottom of the page. Zot( Rich & Spicy brown rick rack over the top of the green ribbon. Glue photo 2" from the bottom of the page and 3/4" from the right overlapping the ribbon.
- Using Layered Labels Template, trace the Squared Oval Label B onto light green cardstock. Cut out and mat onto white cardstock with 1/16" borders. Ink Dark Brown around the edges and mat onto black cardstock with 1/32" borders.
- Punch holes on each end and insert black brads. Foam tape centered on the page over the ribbon. Tie a bow with Nonna's Garden green and black ribbon and Zot( to the bottom of the photo.