Love Love Love card
By Ann Bernklau
Designer’s Tip: I placed the vellum over the bottom layer of the papier tole. It makes the image recede into the background, emphasizes the translucent vellum, and adds depth to the card.
- With the fold on the top, cover card front with brown texture. Glue the first layer of the large papier tole image to the card 1/2” from the top and 1” from the right.
- Use vellum glue dots to cover the card with hearts vellum. Glue 6 1/2” of ribbon across the middle of the card using Zots. Zot a small bow 1” from the left. Assemble the remaining layers of the papier tole using foam tape.
- Stamp the edges with a border stamp. Add flowers and butterflies as shown.
- For the inside: Ink the edges of 5 1/2”x4” of pink texture with brown ink and a cosmetic sponge. Mat onto blue swirl with a 1/8” border and ink edges. Stamp flowers in the corners, then glue to the center of the card. Stamp a floral French card 1 1/2” from the right and 1 1/4” from the bottom. Stamp again onto blue swirl. Cut out the rectangle and glue over the image stamped on the pink.
- Stamp the banner once on scrap paper. Cut out around just the word “Important!” Place the cutout on beige texture and stamp over it, masking the word. Stamp “Bliss” in the empty banner. Cut out and glue overlapping the blue floral card.