Save on the products used to make this project with Easter Card!
Hoppy Easter card
By LeNae Gerig
Designer’s tip: After cutting out the bunny whiskers I use a black marker to go over the whiskers to cover any pink paper from showing along the edges.
- Place the card fold on the side. Cover with black glimmer paper. Glue a 4 3/4” x 4” striped paper to the top and a 4 3/4” x 2 1/4” piece of textured pink paper to bottom of the card front.
- Glue a 4 3/4” x 1/2” length of striped paper across the center of the pink paper. Foam tape 3 flower cut outs across the border.
- Fold and glue a glassine envelope and glue to the top portion of the card, at an angle. Glue a length of pink rick rack to cover the paper seam and overlapping the bottom of the envelope.
- Glue a bingo card into the envelope at an angle. Stamp 2 bunny shapes onto pink paper and 2 onto white cardstock. Cut out the 2 pink bunnies. Cut out the inner ears, muzzle and tummy of the white bunnies. Foam tape the muzzles to the pink bodies. Glue the inner ears and tummy to the bodies. Glue one bunny to the front of the envelope. Stamp “Hoppy Easter” to a small pink tag. Glue dot a knotted length of sheer green ribbon and glue to the envelope front.
- Inside: Glue the remaining bunny to the bottom right corner of the inside back. Cut a 5”x 3/8” length of striped paper and glue to the top edge of a 5” x 1/2” length of green paper. Stamp “Hoppy Easter” along the green with a flower stamp between. Glue to the top of the card.