By Lodell Halvorson
Designer's Tip: When using Spectrum Noir pens, I like to start with the lightest color, and work to the darkest, then blend with the lightest color again.
- Place your blank card with the fold to your left. Cover with Citrus pink dot paper. Glue a 5"x1 1/2" strip of Citrus diamond pink paper 3/4" from the bottom edge of the card.
- Place the smaller flower on the acrylic block. Alternating Berrylicious and Wisteria inks, stamp the image across a white strip of cardstock. Trim the strip to 5"x1/2" and glue beneath the diamond paper as shown.
- Stamp the girl image on white cardstock with the black ink, let dry. Color the image in with Spectrum Noir pens, beginning with the lighter colors. Use the darker colors to shade the image as shown.
- Trim the image to 3"x4", and mat on dark purple paper with 1/8" edges. Glue 3/8" from the top edge. Stamp "a hug..." in Berrylicious on light purple paper and trim to 1 1/2"x1/2. Glue overlapping the image 3/4" from the top of the card as shown. Stamp the rest of the saying in Wisteria centered on the diamond pink paper. Stamp a large Berrylicious flower on white cardstock. Cut around the flower and glue, overlapping the image as shown.
- Tie a bow with metallic pink ribbon and Zot centered below the stamped image.