Girls' Night Page
By Ann Barba
Designer's Tip: Licorice Spray gives great coverage and the zebra template looks so striking on a solid background.
- Place a piece of 12"x12" white cardstock on your craft sheet or newspaper. Place the zebra template centered over the cardstock. Spray Licorice spray over the cardstock, moving over the template as you spray. Remove the template and clean with a damp paper towel. Let the page dry.
- Mat a 5"x3 1/2" photo on black, leaving a 1/8" border. Glue to page 2" from the right and 1 1/4" from the top. Mat a 3 1/2"x5" photo on black, leaving a 1/8" border. Glue to page 1 3/4" from the left and 2 1/2" from the bottom.
- Mat a 4"x6" photo on white cardstock, leaving a 1/16" border. Mat again on black, leaving a 1/4" border. With a ruler, mark along the black matting every 1/4" with a pencil. Place medium pink Jewel Dazzles on the four corners, and a small one on every pencil mark. I use an X-acto® knife to help me lift the Jewel Dazzles from the backing sheet. Glue the large photo to the page 1 3/4" from the right and 1 1/4" from the bottom.
- Cut 3 3/4"x1 1/2" of black cardstock and write the title on it with white pen or marker. Write a date in the bottom right corner. Mark every 1/4" along the edges (like the large photo) and place pink Jewel Dazzles on the marks as shown. Glue to the page 2 1/4" from the top and 1 3/4" from the left.
- Tie two bows with pink crepe ribbon. Zot one to the top left of the title, and one to the bottom right of the large photo (sideways, as shown).