Spread the Cheer Binder
By LeNae Gerig
Designer's Tip: When embossing on foil tags, press the stamp lightly or it might slip on the slick surface.
- Use the surface of the Maroon ink pad to color the binding and edges of the binder. Cut the bottom 1 3/4" from the lace border paper and glue to the bottom from of the binder. Cover the remaining portion of the binder front and the entire back with mauve doily paper.
- Glue a 1/8" wide green grosgrain ribbon across the seam between the 2 papers on the front. Evenly space 3 white flowers across the ribbon border.
- Trace the 2 1/4" x 3" Vintage Sign label onto the ivory portion of the corner embellished paper. Stamp with a greeting and emboss with Vintage Olive Glitter. Stamp tiny snowflakes and emboss with Vintage Plum. Ink the edges of the label black and mat with a 3 1/2"x 4 3/4" bracket label cut from striped lace paper and ink the edges. Glue above the border. Glue blue grosgrain bows to the top and bottom of the small label.
- Inside: Label dividers with events, decoration and food ideas and a gift list. Cover each divider with patterned paper and re-punch holes. Cover pocket flap with paper. Print "Gift Tags" onto mauve doily paper and cut into a 1 1/4" wide strip. Mat the long edges with white cardstock and glue across the flap. Trim the paper even with the flap sides
- Gift Tags: Stamp tags with greeting and emboss with Tinsel Embossing Glitters. Personalize tags with Friends & Family Dazzles™ and top with a bow. Store tags in the envelope.