Happy Birthday Card
By Erica Hettwer
Designer Tip: Leave the suede paper on the embossing folder while coloring so you don't crush the design.
- Place your card with the fold on top and cover with Grapefruit pink/black dot paper.
- Cut a 5 5/8"x4" white suede paper and emboss with the Floral Frame embossing folder. Color in flowers with dark pink chalk. Color straight lines with dark orange and swirls with light orange. Go back and add dark orange to the end swirls as shown.
- Mat on orange Grapefruit paper with 1/8" borders. Foam tape to the center of the card.
- Trace Victorian Frame label on Grapefruit orange paper and cut out. Place "Happy Birthday" Dazzles in the center as shown. Trace Victorian Frame label on Grapefruit dark pink paper and cut out leaving 1/16" borders. Foam tape orange label to the center of the pink label and foam tape to the center of the card.
- Place pink pearl flowers on the card as shown.