You're a Hoot!
By LeNae Gerig
Designer Tip: When coloring Dazzles with Spectrum Noir Pens, back the stickers with Ultra Smooth White cardstock to get the most brilliant color and blending from your pens.
- Card front: Place the card fold on the left, and cover with lime green cardstock. Ink the edges 4 3/4"x6 1/4" aqua cardstock with brown ink. Glue to the card center. Glue 41/2"x4 3/8" Happy Days yellow circle paper centered at he card top.
- Place a branch border Dazzles across the bottom edge of the yellow circle paper. Place "You're a Hoot!" greeting on the aqua paper at the card bottom.
- Trace the 3 1/2" square Bracket Frame A onto Happy Days green circle paper and mat with white cardstock, leaving a 1/8" border. Glue to the center of yellow circle paper. Trace 2 1/2" square Bracket Frame B onto aqua cardstock. Mat with white cardstock, leaving 1/16" and foam tape to the green circle frame.
- Back the large Owl Dazzles on white cardstock and color chest feathers CG2 (light green) and BT4 and BT5 (Turquoise). Color the outside feathers with CG1 (light green) and pupils CG2 (Turquoise). Cut out the owl, leaving 1/16" border of white cardstock and foam tape to the center of the aqua frame.
- Back the 2 Dazzles flowers on white cardstock, one flower BT4 and one BT5 (turquoise) and place Jewel Dazzles at the center. Back the 4 leaves with lime green cardstock. Cut out leaves leaving a border. Glue and foam tape the flowers and leaves at the top right corner of green circle frame.