Christmas Reindeer Card
By Gail Booth
Designer Tip: Perfect Pearls applications can be set with a heat gun or with a fine water spritzer.
- Card front: Place your card with the fold on the top. Glue a 6"x5" Fresh Frost dark blue snowflake paper on the center.
- Place the Reindeer stencil on the center and use stencil tape to hold in place. Use a sponge to apply VersaMark liberally through the stencil cutout areas. Pounce on Perfect Pearls over the cutout areas, using Copper on the body, Gold on the scarf and Pearl on the antlers and scarf tips. Brush off the excess and heat to set.
- Cut two 6"x1 1/4" Fresh Frost maroon snowflake papers and tear 1/2" off of one long edge. Glue on the top and bottom of your card. Cut two 6"x1" Fresh Frost maroon on tan snowflake papers and tear 1/2" off of one long edge. Glue on the top and bottom of your card. Cut two 1 1/2"x5" Fresh Frost tan on dark blue snowflake papers and tear 1/2" off of one long edge. Glue as shown.
- Use VersaMark to stamp "Believe in the Magic..." on a 2 3/4"x1 1/8" Fresh Frost maroon snowflake paper, dust with white embossing powder and heat set. Mat on white cardstock with a 1/16" border and foam tape as shown.
- Zot on a maroon bow as shown.