Glitter Feather Card
By Gail Booth
Designer Tip: Do not overheat the embossing paste when using the heat gun or the paste will go flat and/or crackle.
- Place your card with the fold on the left. Glue a 4 3/4"x6 1/4" Gypsy Jewels blue stripe paper on the center.
- Place the template over your card, with the straight line feather positioned at the upper left, as shown. Mask off other areas of the template with sticky notes, if necessary. Hold the template in place and use the squeegee to apply a thin layer of paste over the chosen cut out. Carefully remove the template. While the paste is still wet, sprinkle pink embossing tinsel on the lower end of the feather, and blue on the upper edges. Use the heat gun to set the tinsel and the paste (it will puff up a bit).
- Use the method in step-3 to create the other two feathers (pasting and embossing one at a time), leaving the feather tips white as shown.
- Place tape over the word "FIND" and use VersaMark to stamp "peace AND comfort" as shown. Dust with white embossing powder and heat set.
- Zot a double bow on and place Jewel Dazzles on corners as shown.