By Susan Cobb
Designer's Tip: This Stolen Moments Papier Tole Foil Die-Cut embellishment is perfect for almost any card occasion. Embellish with Brown Thin Lines Dazzles and Brown Jewel Dazzles for just the right finishing touch.
- Card front: Place your card with the fold at the top. Cover with Stolen Moments brown textured paper and ink the edges brown. Cut a 6 1/4"x4 3/4" Stolen Moments yellow tiles paper and ink the edges. Glue centered on the card.
- Cut a 5 1/2"x4” Stolen Moments aqua textured paper and ink the edges. Cut a 4” round paper doily in half and glue one half to each side of the Stolen Moments aqua textured paper as shown. Cut a 5 1/2"x1” Stolen Moments aqua/ivory chevrons paper and ink the edges. Glue centered on the aqua textured paper and doily halves. Glue brown/ivory dotted ribbon centered on the aqua/ivory chevrons paper, trimming sides evenly. Mat on Stolen Moments aqua/brown flourishes paper with 1/8” borders. Ink the edges. Foam tape centered on the yellow paper.
- Punch out the Foil Papier Tole images and foam tape together according to number. Mat on brown textured paper with 1/16” borders. Foam tape centered on the card. Add Brown Thin Lines Dazzles™ and Brown Jewel Dazzles™ as shown.
- Write or computer print “Hi” on the small die-cut tag. Use light green twill to tie a bow and Zot™ on the card as shown. Glue tag near twill.
- Card inside: Ink the edges of a 6 1/2"x1” aqua/brown flourishes paper and mat on yellow tiles paper with 1/4" borders at top and bottom. Ink the edges and glue to aqua textured paper. Ink the edges of the aqua textured paper and mat top and bottom edges on brown textured paper. Glue centered on the inside of the card. Write or computer print “You’re the best! So glad we’re friends.” On the right side of the large round floral die-cut. Glue centered on the papers. Embellish with Brown Jewel Dazzles™. Zot™ knotted twill as shown.