Have a Fabulous Christmas
By Amy Hurley-Purdie
Designer Tip: Use Excel Hobby Retractable Knife to cut rhinestone's from strips to use individually.
- Card front: Place your card with the fold on the left. Cover with brown cardstock. Trim. Cut 4 1/2"x6" from Candy Cane Snowflake paper, mat on red polka dot leaving 1/16" edge, glue centered. Cut candy cane strips from Christmas Sweets Multi Stripe and glue to edges of 4"x6" as shown. Color 2 white wildflowers with DR5, dust with red Perfect Pearls and set aside. Use Versamark stamp Holly Leaves on to 4"x2" green cardstock then dust with green Perfect Pearls and glue to card front 1 3/4" from top. Cut 3"x6" from off white patterned paper cut left and right edge off to create tag as shown. Stamp "Have a Fabulous Christmas" bottom right on tag with VersaMark and emboss with Dark Brown Bark Embossing Powder. Glue 3/4" from right and 1/2" from top.
- Stamp Candy Cane Boot with VersaMark and emboss with Dark Brown Bark Embossing Powder. Color with Spectrum Noir pens Reds / DR5, Greens / DG3, as shown. Use Skin / EB2 sparingly on white area's and go over with Blender to create an off white effect. Take a small amount of red, green and white Perfect Pearls on to wax paper and mix with a small amount of water. Paint over coordinating colors on image to create a Perfect Pearl sheen. When dry add Green Rhinestones for buttons and Red Rhinestones for holly berries. Cut out.
- Cut 5" x 1" brown cardstock. Zots red dot ribbon to center of strip, then Zot tan
- gingham to center. Place Green Rhinestone strip centered as shown. Glue flowers to
- the card 2" from the bottom and 1" from the left. Add strip of Green Rhinestones to center of flower working in a circular motion until you have a center for the flower. Foam tape boot to card on top of tag 3/4" from right and 1" from top.